Updates!

6/2/08- I am starting the site back up. I have no writers, but if you are interested, email me and I will set you up. Thank you.

2/20/08-
I was unable to do the podcast, but it should be up by next Sunday...

2/14/08-
Markolo and I [Drackthor] will be doing a podcast this week. I am trying to find a way to put it on iTunes. If you want to email us, we will answer on the show. My email is: drackthor@gmail.com

2/1/08-
New writer, Soniclock, will be writing a weekly Warlock article. Play nice and comment!

1/26/08
- We have a new writer, Waffulz, who will be writing the Druid column! He is very proficient and is easily one of the best Druids in my guild.

1/16/08- Libram column has been added. Stay tuned!

12/23/07- Thokkan has taken over the Hunter column, and will now be writing in my stead

Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekly Rant: Octale and Hordak


Hello again! This week, I am promoting Octale and Hordak. They are the Internet radio people who talk about WoW and general gaming. With some wittiness, humor, and tons of "drop ins" they lighten up any day, and provide some gaming information at the same time.

Every Sunday at 2pm EST, 7pm GMT, these two tear it up. There is a hour music preshow, where you can listen to great music, and talk on the IRC. Gamers beware! Octale and Hordak are versus the World, and they are out to get you!

No comments: