Updates!

6/2/08- I am starting the site back up. I have no writers, but if you are interested, email me and I will set you up. Thank you.

2/20/08-
I was unable to do the podcast, but it should be up by next Sunday...

2/14/08-
Markolo and I [Drackthor] will be doing a podcast this week. I am trying to find a way to put it on iTunes. If you want to email us, we will answer on the show. My email is: drackthor@gmail.com

2/1/08-
New writer, Soniclock, will be writing a weekly Warlock article. Play nice and comment!

1/26/08
- We have a new writer, Waffulz, who will be writing the Druid column! He is very proficient and is easily one of the best Druids in my guild.

1/16/08- Libram column has been added. Stay tuned!

12/23/07- Thokkan has taken over the Hunter column, and will now be writing in my stead

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bronze Kettle: Festival Dumplings

This Asian dish is superb! Thanks to Shelbi, the "Bronze Kettle Girl" for another superb dish!



Festival Dumplings
Binds when picked up
Use: Restores 4% of your health and mana per second for 25 sec. Must remain seated while eating.




Check out the site for more details, but these are delicious!

No comments: