Updates!

6/2/08- I am starting the site back up. I have no writers, but if you are interested, email me and I will set you up. Thank you.

2/20/08-
I was unable to do the podcast, but it should be up by next Sunday...

2/14/08-
Markolo and I [Drackthor] will be doing a podcast this week. I am trying to find a way to put it on iTunes. If you want to email us, we will answer on the show. My email is: drackthor@gmail.com

2/1/08-
New writer, Soniclock, will be writing a weekly Warlock article. Play nice and comment!

1/26/08
- We have a new writer, Waffulz, who will be writing the Druid column! He is very proficient and is easily one of the best Druids in my guild.

1/16/08- Libram column has been added. Stay tuned!

12/23/07- Thokkan has taken over the Hunter column, and will now be writing in my stead

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Art of Bow and Arrow: Hunter Equipment



Welcome back everyone for another article on the Hunter class. This time I will be talking about the equipment and the stats you should have on your Hunter.

So, as we all know hunters can use Mail, Leather, and Cloth. I would not recommend that you wear cloth though. My equipment right now is not the best but it will do well for now until I am doing Karazhan and other raids. All of my equipment is Mail; I have no Leather or cloth for equipment.

The stats that you should focus on your gear would have to be in the following order, Agility, Stamina and Intellect. Do not worry about Strength and Spirit because those are not very useful for the hunter class. Let me tell you why you should focus on those three stats only. Agility is good for hunters because it raises your attack power; your pets attack power, and your critical strike chance. Well you know what the Stamina does, but in case your new to the game and don’t know, Stamina will increase your Health Points and your pet’s Health Points. Intellect increases you Mana. The pets do not have Mana so Intellect is only good for the player.



If you would like to see what my equipment looks like then scroll up to the top of the page and click on my name which should give you a link to the WoW Armory.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Come back next week for more information on the awesome Hunter class!

No comments: