Updates!

6/2/08- I am starting the site back up. I have no writers, but if you are interested, email me and I will set you up. Thank you.

2/20/08-
I was unable to do the podcast, but it should be up by next Sunday...

2/14/08-
Markolo and I [Drackthor] will be doing a podcast this week. I am trying to find a way to put it on iTunes. If you want to email us, we will answer on the show. My email is: drackthor@gmail.com

2/1/08-
New writer, Soniclock, will be writing a weekly Warlock article. Play nice and comment!

1/26/08
- We have a new writer, Waffulz, who will be writing the Druid column! He is very proficient and is easily one of the best Druids in my guild.

1/16/08- Libram column has been added. Stay tuned!

12/23/07- Thokkan has taken over the Hunter column, and will now be writing in my stead

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekly Rant: Too selfless?


That's right people. There is such a thing as being too selfless. People who would rather see a selfish person get something that they, the selfless person, actually need. I know that some of you out there are thinking, "Too nice? Drack must be off his rocker!" Well, indeed I am.

I'm looking at you, Willow and Dez.

Anyway, I think that when people hand you money, you should accept it. These people are against human nature to be so nice! Greed, power and lust are humans most primal instincts. However, these "super players" are not supposed to be. They force back the instinctive greed, and that I congratulate them on. However, there comes a time for you to relax and kick back, allowing you kindness to pay off, and watch others around you acting like you have; giving large tips, refusing money, helping on PuGs and running lowbies through instances.

There is a time and place for everything, "Guild Mothers", and the people in your guild should allow you to chill out sometimes, and not have to worry about anyone else...

Just my little rant of the the week. Kinda got me ticked off when my guildie wouldn't take our money (the guilds donations) for an epic 100% faster mount...she's level 69. She deserves a good mount.

Well, I'm a nerd, and this is Drackthor...

Until next time,

No comments: