Updates!

6/2/08- I am starting the site back up. I have no writers, but if you are interested, email me and I will set you up. Thank you.

2/20/08-
I was unable to do the podcast, but it should be up by next Sunday...

2/14/08-
Markolo and I [Drackthor] will be doing a podcast this week. I am trying to find a way to put it on iTunes. If you want to email us, we will answer on the show. My email is: drackthor@gmail.com

2/1/08-
New writer, Soniclock, will be writing a weekly Warlock article. Play nice and comment!

1/26/08
- We have a new writer, Waffulz, who will be writing the Druid column! He is very proficient and is easily one of the best Druids in my guild.

1/16/08- Libram column has been added. Stay tuned!

12/23/07- Thokkan has taken over the Hunter column, and will now be writing in my stead

Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekly Rant: Leveling... or THE END?


You know, in my opinion, leveling sucks. Real life always gets in the way, whether it be in school, friends, or family, RL always seems to be a plug to my leveling.

I have played this game for over two years, and I am only level 59. Seriously. Granted, I was sampling other classes for a year, but I should have gotten to level cap at least three months ago. I really wish that I could just sit down for a weekend and level, but we all know that isn't going to happen. =P

In truth, I have begun the lose interest in WoW. My slow leveling is a major part of it. But another HUGE part of my dilemma is that I crave for the end-game content, but my life prevents me from the focus and hours needed to be able to raid. I went paintballing for the first time this weekend, and as I was shooting a guy in the leg I was thinking, "Damn.. I like this tremendously more than sitting in my uncomfortable chair with my uncomfortable keyboard, typing and playing with people I don't even know for endless hours in the dark. Perhaps I should redirect my funds..."

It scared me. This was the first time in 2 years that I thought of stopping my WoW subscription. And I think that I may actually stop playing. WoW has lost its shine, and maybe it just needs a little buff, but I think that the opportunity to stop playing is right in my nose. I might just snatch it...

No comments: